Characteristics of production line:
Time: May 2005-May 31, 2007
Location: Al Mazahimiyah (75 Km away from southwest of Riyadh, capital of Saudi Arabia)
Clinker Output: 5243 t/d
Clinker Heat Consumption: 730 kCal /kg (The by-pass system consume 6% of heat energy)
Contract Project: We provided the customer with a complete cement production line that could carry out processes from raw material crushing to cement packaging.
- Saudi Arabia is located in the desert of the Middle East. With a dry climate and high temperatures, the temperature can reach more than 50℃ in summer.
- The amount of harmful ingredients in the raw material is high and oil is used as fuel for this project
- Produced and operated in accordance with European standards
- The burning system adopts dry cement clinker burning technology.
- The output of cement grinding mill is 100 t/h
- The plant includes: air compression station, raw water pond, water treatment system, central control building, laboratory, maintenance room, spare parts warehouse, office building, etc.